Our Biennale Club is an art, drama and music club helping children settle back in. It is on offer for FREE to any schools that have signed up for any other Our Biennale project. The club can be run as an extra-curricular class by teachers, who will follow a comprehensive guide from a pack provided by Our Biennale artists and arts organisations.
The children’s work from each project will be exhibited and/or performed at the Biennale Finale in Kirklees in June 2021.
As a member of the Our Biennale Club your school will have access to:
- Online tour of the celebrated Portuguese artist Joana Vasconcelos, currently exhibited at Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Online CPD training to support you to facilitate creativity using textiles processes
- Access to The Children’s Art School artists should you need additional support
- All artworks to be part of a large scale installation as part of the Biennale Finale
CHOL THEATRE – Imaginary Communities project:
- Online CPD session around ‘Imaginary Communities’ (IC) and its theme: Planet Earth 2120
- Weekly IC Story Club digital pack, including a short introductory video and additional downloadable resources
- Weekly tasks and sharing opportunities with other Our Biennale Clubs
- Outcomes to be exhibited as part of the Biennale Finale